Sport & Remedial Massage
Sport & Remedial Massage therapy is a system of deep massage and stretching techniques applied to the body's soft tissues (muscles, tendons, ligaments) to 'remedy' a problem. Therapists are trained in Anatomy and Physiology so that they can try and discover the cause of that problem and how it can be corrected and avoided. As well as dealing effectively with a variety of chronic muscular conditions, posture-related problems and sports injuries, SRM can also be used to help in post-operative recovery and to reduce symptoms in many medical conditions.
- Release of muscle tension
- Reduction of muscle stiffness
- Restoration of balance to the musculo-skeletal system
- Improved recovery from injury
- Prevention of future injury
- Enhancement of sports performance
- Reduction of scar tissue
- Increased blood circulation and lymphatic flow
- Restoration of muscle length and balance
- Improvement of posture
- Reduction of tension and stress
- Improvement of flexibility.
Mondays to Fridays 10am-8pm
Saturdays & Sundays by appointment
Jewellery Quarter Car Park and street parking available.
On arrival at The Big Peg, please sign in at Reception. If you are early, please wait in Reception until your appointment time or in the Skyline Lounge on the 5th floor. Then come up to the 7th floor and follow the signs to Room 736.
Sport & Remedial Massage and Aromatherapy:
£20 for 30 mins
£40 for 60 mins
£60 for 90 mins
To find out more, or to book an appointment, please contact me on 07985 703458 or via the contact form on this website.